BC240 S Trimmer
Obstacles no problem, however big or small. Gardens, ditches…we have just the cut you want.
Designed for intensive, continuous work in tough conditions. The robust technology solutions adopted guarantee consistently high quality.
Flywheel designed to guarantee constant cooling control, even at high temperatures.
Power/Displacement 1.2 HP – 0.9 kW/21.7 cm3
Tube Diameter 24 mm
Weight 4.5 kg
Clutch 54 mm
Emak presents its new range of the word’s most lightweight brushcutters, establishing a new benchmark in their
The BC 240 S was developed for demanding private users who need to use a brushcutter regularly and are looking for a tool that is:
– lightweight: easy to handle and guaranteeing lasting efficiency,
– simple: easy starting, operation and maintenance
– compatible with fatigue-free operation
To meet these requirements, these new brushcutters use a series of technical solutions that are normally standard features only on professional models. Special attention was devoted to compliance with the most stringent anti-pollution regulations (Euro 2) and compatibility with alkylate petrol.
Thanks to the new super economy engines, these brushcutters will provide more than 50 minutes of continuous operation before refuelling.
• 21.7 cm³ 1.1 HP (0.82 kW) 2-stroke engines, in compliance with regulations (Euro 2), compatible with alkyl petrol and featuring a high linear torque curve even at low revs.
• Piston with 2 rings, diecast cylinder with Nickel plating, forged con rod and crankshaft: guaranteeing an extremely rugged and durable engine.
• Digital coil with electronic control and revs limiter: for easier starting, improved performance thanks to uniform combustion, and reduced fuel consumption.
• Aluminium cover and clutch support : optimised and reduced weight of the tool while imparting high strength and lasting reliability.
• Ø 24 mm aluminium tube, nylon sheath , 7 mm internal rigid shaft and aluminium bevel gear pair for unimpeded power transmission.
• Air purge primer visible on the engine cover ensures easier access and operation.
• The on/off switch returns automatically to the “on” position after each stop (always on).
• Choke lever integral with half-throttle setting for fast and easy starting.
• “Easy on” device composed of a double spring in the starter cover combined with driver with two ratchets means reduced force with each pull and fast starting with fewer rope pulls.
• Filler cap with two grips (side and top) and tank filler neck in vertical position for easier refuelling.
• Transparent fuel tank for instant view of the quantity of fuel remaining.
• Innovative 130 mm Ø “LOAD & GO” line head: for straightforward line replacement – just 20 seconds to rewind the line and resume work.
• Built-in antivibration system: greatly reduced vibrations felt by the operator during use of the tool.
• Ergonomic loop and handles: clad in soft rubber offer an anatomic and comfortable grip of the tool in all operating conditions.
• 150 mm drive tube: the operator is always able to maintain an erect posture.
• New stone guards for efficient protection against projected debris. In addition, simply removing the skirt with line cutter knife makes the line head suitable for use with a metal blade.
• Harness, supplied as standard is easy to adjust and imparts greater freedom of movement allowing improved weight distribution in accordance with the operator’s stature.
• Generously sized cloth air filter: guarantees high filtration efficiency and easy maintenance.
• Filter support (Emak patent) with anti-backflow element (prevents the filter from becoming fouled by fuel) for longer operation between filter maintenance procedures.