Obstacles no problem, however big or small. Gardens, ditches…we have just the cut you want.
Designed for intensive, continuous work in tough conditions. The robust technology solutions adopted guarantee consistently high quality.
Flywheel designed to guarantee constant cooling control, even at high temperatures.
More Info (PDF)
Power/Displacement 1.3 HP – 1.0 kW/27 cm3
Tube Diameter 26 mm
Weight 5.7 kg
Oleomac presents the new BC 270 S/T universal brushcutters for intensive home use, designed for tidying up gardens and flower beds, and clearing overgrown areas of medium size: a response to the call from demanding users for performance and comfort during use of the machine.
Utilising the technology of professional machines, these brushcutters combine an unfailingly high and steady work rate with simplicity of use and notable operating economy. And all with maximum care for the environment.
– Reliable: the ruggedness of the engine ensures high efficiency and constant quality at all times.
– Lightweight: easy to handle and guaranteeing lasting efficiency,
– Simple: easy starting, operation and maintenance
– Comfortable: equipped with antivibration system and ergonomic handle with soft covering and controls easily reached with just one hand, including the on/off switch (always on).
27 cm³ 1.3 HP (1 kW) 2-stroke engines, in compliance with regulations (Euro 2), compatible with alkyl petrol and featuring a high linear torque curve even at low revs.
• Piston with 2 rings, diecast cylinder with Nickel plating, forged con rod and crankshaft, guaranteeing an extremely rugged and durable engine.
• Digital coil with electronic control, and revs limiter: for easier starting, improved performance thanks to uniform combustion, and reduced fuel consumption.
• Aluminium cover and clutch support, optimised and reduced weight of the tool while imparting high strength and lasting reliability.
BC 270 S/T: Ø 26 mm aluminium drive tube, with 7 self-lubricating antivibration bearings, 7 mm internal rigid shaft and aluminium bevel gear pair for unimpeded power transmission.
• The on/off switch returns automatically to the “on” position after each stop (always on).
• Air purge primer visible on the engine cover ensures easier access and operation.
• Transparent fuel tank for instant view of the quantity of fuel remaining.
• Innovative 130 mm Ø “LOAD & GO” line head for straightforward line replacement – just 20 seconds to rewind the line and resume work.
• Built-in antivibration system: greatly reduced vibrations felt by the operator during use of the tool.
• Ergonomic loop and handles: clad in soft rubber offer an anatomic and comfortable grip of the tool in all operating conditions.
• 150 mm drive tube: the operator is always able to maintain an erect posture.
• New stone guards for efficient protection against projected debris. In addition, simply removing the skirt with line cutter knife makes the line head suitable for use with a metal blade.
• Generously sized paper air filter: guarantees high filtration efficiency and easy maintenance.
• Filter support (Emak patent) with anti-backflow element prevents the filter from becoming fouled by fuel) for longer operation between filter maintenance procedures.
Available on backorder